Closing your Choicelunch account is a breeze, superhero parents! Just follow these simple steps based on your device:
Mobile Device Users:
- Look for the Menu icon in the upper left corner of your screen. Give it a friendly tap!
- Select "Manage Account" from the menu that appears.
- Keep scrolling down until you spot the magical box labeled "Your Information."
- Now, tap on "Close My Account" and voila! Mission accomplished.
Computer Browser Users:
- Spot your name like a detective in the upper right corner of your screen. Click on it!
- A drop down menu will appear. Select "Manage Account" from the options.
- Get ready to scroll down until you uncover the magnificent box labeled "Your Information."
- Click on "Close My Account" and you're all set. You'll then be redirected to a page to confirm the closure of your account. Click "Close My Account" one more time, and you are all set! Superb work!
But wait, there's more! If your account has a balance, don't worry. We'll automatically refund it back to the original credit card you used. Easy peasy!
However, if it's been more than six months since the last payment, your card might not allow an automatic refund. In that case, we'll process a check refund for you. Please note, there's a small $10 processing fee for this option.
Oh, and here's an extra fun fact: If you do receive a check from Choicelunch, our fantastic friends at Checkbook.io will send you an email. You can then choose to download and print your refund check or even have a physical check mailed to you. Cool, right?
We're always looking to level up, so we'd absolutely love to hear your feedback on your Choicelunch experience. Feel free to share your thoughts with us. Your input is like gold to us!