Yes! Most of our entrees are Sesame-Free.
There are currently 20 entrees that do contain Sesame:
- Asian Chopped Salad with Seared Chicken
- Asian Chopped Salad with Tofu
- Cheese and Cracker Plate
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Chicken Lo Mein Noodles
- Chicken Satay Salad
- Egg Salad and Cracker Plate
- Hummus & Cheddar Sliders
- Hummus and Cracker Plate
- Hummus, Cucumber & Cheese Sliders
- Korean Bulgogi Chicken Salad
- Korean Bulgogi Tofu Salad
- Pan-Seared Chicken Potstickers
- Salami, Cheese and Cracker Plate
- Thai Chicken Flatbread Wrap
- Thai Tofu Flatbread Wrap
- Tofu Satay Salad
- Tuna Salad and Cracker Plate
- Veggie Fried Rice
- Veggie Lo Mein Noodles
Choicelunch takes every precaution to prevent cross-contamination between allergens and ensure the accuracy of the information presented. We go to great lengths to source our ingredients with our most sensitive customers in mind, and often make decisions based on the allergen composition of an ingredient. However, we cannot guarantee with absolute certainty that every entree will be completely free of trace amounts of allergens, as product substitutions that impact the allergen makeup of an ingredient, though rare, may occur.
Choicelunch does not recommend that customers with severe or life-threatening allergies participate in the program. We caution against this only because, ultimately, the health and well-being of your child is our first priority. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.